[RTTY] W2JGR

Dale Sinner dsinner at tfb.com
Wed Jan 11 13:12:39 EST 2006

Jules will be missed by all who knew him and by many who did not. As
owner, publisher, and editor of the RTTY Journal during the years 1986
to 1993 our paths crossed. In August of 1992 John Troost, TG9VT, retired
as columnist of the DX News for the RTTY Journal. Jules stepped into his
shoes and took over the chores continuing  until November 1995. DX News
was a popular column each month and Jules did an admiral job of covering
this feature of our hobby. In December 1995 Don Hill, AA5AU took over
from Jules. But, the Internet was closing in fast on the RTTY Journal
and soon we would see it's demise. You can read all of Jules articles in
the archives of the RTTY Journal by contacting Wayne Mattlock, K7WM, at
k7wm61 at earthlink.net.

My best wishes to all of Jules family.

Dale Sinner, W6IWO