[RTTY] Roundup Log

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 12 14:30:19 EST 2006

I sent mine with "AA5AU 2006 ARRL RTTY Roundup Log" as the subject and it was
accepted and received the following reply:

>>>(This is an automatic reply.)

Thank you for your participation in the contest and for submitting your log in
Cabrillo format.  Your tracking number is [5582.rttyru].
Please save this receipt until verifying that your log appears on the Logs
Received web page at

	http://www.arrl.org/contests/claimed/

If you have any questions or correspondence other than logs, please contact me
at ARRL Headquarters at n1nd at arrl.org or 860-594-0232.

Thanks and 73.

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager

PS: ARRL Contest Soapbox is now on the Web. Post your comments and photos at
http://www.arrl.org/contests/soapbox/.

Also Check out the ARRL Contest Rate Sheet online newsletter at
http://www.arrl.org/contests/rate-sheet/. <<<

My log was rejected the first two times I sent it because I had forgotten to set
my ARRL SECTION when the Cabrillo window popped up in WriteLog.

My suggestion would be to resend or contact N1ND at the E-mail address he gives
above.

73, Don