[RTTY] AEA MBA-RC

Norman & Barbara Ray normray at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 16:31:04 EST 2006

I have been helping a "Ham Widow" with disposing of her husbands gear and
found an AEA MBA-RC.  Unfortunately I could not find the manual anywhere
including the usual sources of buying manuals.  It is in new condition so
obviously I would like to either get it going here or get it in the hands of
someone who values its capability.  I now basically what it does based on an
evaluation in a QST article of years back.

Can anyone steer me to a source for the manual or I would pay for anyone who
could copy theirs for me.

73,  Norm W7LFA