[RTTY] ARRL Bandwidth Proposal - FCC Invites Comments

psussman@pactor.com psussman at pactor.com
Sat Jan 14 08:00:33 EST 2006

I've been out of touch for a while due to illness, but
I'm on the mend and on the way back.

Joe is right on the money with his one.

Listen before transmitting and the ability to monitor
(eg. open) transmissions. If the software to monitor
is 'realily available' someone can do the monitoring.
Not everyone can be an "OO" but I don't see a problem
with making such software available (eg. free) to
authorized "OO"'s.

Phil Sussman - N8PS
Clayton, Ohio

-------