[RTTY] SCC RTTY Contest 2005 - official results

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn at nexgo.de
Sat Jan 21 08:05:48 EST 2006

Robert Bajuk wrote:

> Hello RTTY!
>
> SCC RTTY Championship 2005 results  have been published on our internet
> page:
> http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/rtty.html
>
> All logs and UBN reports are public and open to all, accessible with
> "click" on the specific callsign!
>
> 73 Robert, S57AW
> SCC Contest manager

Hi,

just a question to the community!

Should every contest sponsor provide all UBN reports (and similar reports)
on the web, accessible for everyone?

Once again: It's a question (a opinion poll) only! I don't really have
any thoughts on the matter, until now ...

BTW: Will update the RWRL with the SCC 2005 results today.

73 de Waldemar DK3VN
--
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/
TMC http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/