[RTTY] SCC RTTY Contest 2005 - official results

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn at nexgo.de
Sun Jan 22 07:54:09 EST 2006

Shelby Summerville wrote:

> Waldemar DK3VN wrote: "Should every contest sponsor provide all UBN reports
> (and similar reports) on the web, accessible for everyone?"
>
> IMHO....absolutely! By doing so, each participant can view their own
> log/UBN, and compare it with others? I believe it creates a "nothing out of
> the ordinary" atmosphere? Whatever technology is available, should be used?
>
> C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Hi Shelby and the community,

for the Makrothen (TMC) in October 2006 I'll provide all log checking
reports (~UBN) on the TMC Web, accessible for everyone. Last year about
28 HAM's have asked for their report and received it via email. I hope,
they have enjoyed it?

73 de Waldemar DK3VN
--
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/