[RTTY] VE1OP UKDX RTTY

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Sun Jan 22 12:24:19 EST 2006

                  UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   80:   17    47     8
   40:   90   229    28
   20:  352  1010    72
   15:   91   248    20
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  550  1534   128  Total Score = 196,352

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Gave up at the half-way point (0004 Sun)...Officially 11.5 hours on-air...

Don't know if it was just me, or 80 and 40 were void of stations to
work...Couldn't get a run going, and the QRN was knocking most stations I could
hear into garble-land...20 was great at the start Sat morning, but died in the
early afternoon, 15 was spotty and nothing heard on 10 whatsoever...

Picked up 25 UK county-mults on 20, but only 4 on 40 and 2 on 80...No UK
stations heard on 15 while the rest of EU was booming in for a short time...

Was trying for the 200k mark, but when the rate got down to 10/hr (and those
were a fight), I decided to go see what was on the tube...

Still lotsa fun for the time I was on...

C U in the BARTG Sprint...

Scott VE1OP