[RTTY] thats very sad Gert

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Jan 25 07:27:12 EST 2006

I had a similar experience.
I had sent a sase for a band/mode I needed to a League official.
After no return I emailed him asking (politely), if he had gotten my request.

His reply...."...way too busy....can't be bothered"

I did hear him in the contest that very weekend.
Never got my qsl, never got my stamps back either. :-(
He probably was "...way too busy" and "....couldn't be bothered" to notice I was never in
his log since.

As a caveat I do want to say that I've worked a number of League connected people, and
they have been most kind in answering my qsl requests.

I don't always know what I'm talking about, but I'm always pretty much convinced that I'm
right.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm