[RTTY] QSL cards

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Wed Jan 25 08:18:00 EST 2006

I too reply-QSL 100%, direct or burro, SASE or no SASE...It's the final courtesy of a QSO in my books...

For the most part, direct requests I receive include either a SASE or a greenstamp or two, which is greatly appreciated...Some even send me a SASE with US Postage on it (Canada Post requires Canadian stamps!!!)...However I chuckle to myself and send a card back anyway...Direct cards are answered within a week...

Be patient though with your bureau cards...They take awhile...

73, Scott VE1OP