[RTTY] thats very sad Gert

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Jan 25 09:04:51 EST 2006

First I do want to point out that my term 'league official' does not necessarily mean a
division 'director or 'vice-director'.
I was trying to be non-specific. I don't want anyone to think I meant old Hiram.

But your right. If I had a director with that attitude...I'd sure advertise it come
election time.

We can already check to see if a person is a LoTW submitter. ARU, the cluster front end
puts a (+) at any callsign that is a LoTW submitted.
HB9BZA publishes a list of people who submit qsls to LoTW: http://rchalmas.users.ch

During contests and DXing, I seek out stations from band/modes I need that are LoTW users.
Saves a lot of time/money for both of us especially when I work more than one callsign
from the same entity/band/mode.