[RTTY] QSL'ing

ke4qok@bellsouth.net ke4qok at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 25 09:22:53 EST 2006

I agree totally Tom.  I QSL every new contact on every band in the US with a SASE.   And I QSL direct to every country on every band with return envelopes and postage until I have the country confirmed.

The rest go via the bureau and if the country is not served by the bureau I send those direct as well.

My elmer told me, "If you want'em you gotta send'em".  He was right and I want them, soooooooo......

Occasionly the QSL comes back with the SASE returned as well.  This has happened about as often as I have received QSLs sent as postcards or mailed with out a SASE so for the time being I'm willing say it all works out in the end.

Bob
KE4QOK