[RTTY] A Good QSL Story

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Thu Jan 26 08:39:40 EST 2006

yes and I wish to mention all the ops who will kindly qsy and give you a needed band/mode
like Paul GU3UOQ, just did for me.
I worked him on 20 rtty and asked that he try 30 meters WHEN HE HAD THE TIME. (emphasis
mine).
He replied that 10138 right now was fine with him.

There he was and now I can mark off another band/mode.

Of course I will be sending off a qsl request. (with proper sae and sufficient postage)
and for the record:
I qsl 100% LoTW, 100% to new band/modes bureau requests, and 100% to any direct requests
whether they send sae/postage or not.
Same for all the stations I manage.

notwithstanding courtesy: A QSL is a memory of a romantic interlude in the past.

Please visit http://qsl.net/w9ol/IRC_Chart.htm
Always welcome updates from people reporting on their resident country.