[RTTY] So, will I have anyone to work in the NAQP???

n1mgo at arrl.net n1mgo at arrl.net
Thu Jul 13 15:46:03 EDT 2006

On 13 Jul 2006 at 10:13, Jeff Stai wrote:

> Usually this forum is burning up the wires the week before an NAQP!
> Last year there were many messages leading up to the contest...
>
> So:
>
> - are you planning a big effort?
> - are you on a team?
> - what do you think band conditions will be?
> - are you trying something new this time?
>
> So, let's hear it!

Yes!  I usually operate from VT or ME with a team, for multi two ops.
This year we will be operating from MA, KB1JZU's place, multi two,
and will be opearting the full 12 hours, all bands.  Operators will
be KB1JZU, KT1I, N1MGO, KB1JXJ(providing support and food, may
opearate) and maybe others.  Look for call KB1JZU, name Bob!
Last year we were W1SLF from ME, the years before were N1MGO or W1GZ
from VT.

New will be a fixed site with beam and good verticle/80mtr dipole,
verses wires in the trees, field day style.

Gordon - N1MGO