[RTTY] So, will I have anyone to work in the NAQP???

Mark Aaker K6UFO K6UFO at arrl.net
Fri Jul 14 12:00:28 EDT 2006

W6YX from Stanford University will be on BIG TIME, ALL BANDS!

We're excited to see the YCCC and PVRC teams, as well as two NCCC teams!
More participation means more contacts and higher scores for everyone.

We especially hope people will check 10m on the hour, or CQ there awhile so
we can find them. 10m has been pretty good recently such as in IARU. We
often hear various 10m beacons, so the band is open, but nobody is there
CQing.

And if you can take your break early and are back on in the last two hours,
we'll be able to easily work you on 40m and 80m. The sun sets late here on
the left coast!

For W6YX,
Mork K6UFO