[RTTY] NAQP - which 4 hours should I pick?

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 17:40:49 EDT 2006

I would take the very first two hours and the last two hours.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
  Assuming I can only operate 4 hours, which 4 hours during the contest period
should I pick? They don't have to be continuous.

Should I do a couple of hours of 20 at the start, then a couple on 40 later?

I'm not trying to maximize my score per-se, but trying to be on when everyone
else will be, taking advantage of the bands that might be open from W1 with the
highest rate.

73 - Jim AD1C (in MA)

USA +978-251-9933, , http://www.ad1c.us

BEST 73'S