[RTTY] SCC certificate

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 21:12:13 EDT 2006

I must join Don, I also received a very nice Certificate yesterday, for the 14th Place WW - Single Op - Assisted, being NC2N.
  Very well done Certificate. Also received a booklet with all the Results.
  Thank you, SCC and see you in 2006 Contest.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

k0fx sher1don <k0fx at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Thanks to the Slovenia Contest Club the nice
certificate for 3rd place in the USA (SO AB HP) in the
2005 SCC RTTY Championship contest.
Very much appreciated...

Hope to see everyone in the next one.

73 Don K0FX