[RTTY] An interesting experiment

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Sun Jul 23 12:41:24 EDT 2006

or:

SOBG: Single Op Big Gun

SOLG: Single Op Litle Gun (this is my group)

but, three elements Yagi are big or litle?

:-)

73's de Roberto
EA2RY

El 23/07/2006, a las 18:33, Phil Sussman escribió:

My wife offered a suggestion that I'll pass along in the
name of novelty. After explaining the blurred distinctions
between SO1R and SO2R in a(n) (probably vain) attempt to
explain that thread, she said:

"Why bother classifying the stations. The high scoring
guys need computers to track all their points. Use two
classes.. computer submissions and paper submissions?"

That got me thinking.. old fashioned paper logs done by
hand -vs- computer point crankers. Of course, someone
could pervert the system by printing logs that appeared
to be written by hand, but then again thinking outside
the box, eh?

Any thoughts?

Phil Sussman