[RTTY] debate

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Sun Jul 23 21:10:32 EDT 2006

still don't really care about no stinkun classes.

And this analogy may be poor.

But back when I was in the construction business, I developed a way to produce the same
results as my competitors, at a much faster timeframe.
Faster means cheaper for construction industry customers.

Guess I was lucky that none of my competitors came up with the idea to make a rule that I
couldn't bid on the same jobs they wanted to bid on.

As a side note: after a few years, the competitors used my technique or developed one of
their own; or they did neither.

Don't count the days, make the days count.