[RTTY] An open letter to Shelby, K4WW

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Jul 24 18:19:29 EDT 2006

I'm not the one that initiated this discussion, but readily admit my own
"personal" feelings, about it! Believe it or not, I have kept each and every
one of the posts, and, as contest manager for NAQP RTTY, I intend to act on
them. My action will be determined by "what I feel is in the best interest
of the majority of participants, in NAQP RTTY"!
As I firmly believe that both sides of the discussion have made their
points, I propose a moratorium on this discussion, if for no other reason,
the peace and quite of those that couldn't care less?

Shelby Summerville, K4WW
Contest Manager
NAQP RTTY