[RTTY] SO2R, small lot?

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 11:03:12 EDT 2006

I recommend you actually measure the RF voltage coming back on the
"other" coax.

A few years ago I jerry-rigged a RF probe for my DVM and made some
measurements. I wanted to make sure RF voltages were below likely
damaging levels in a typical device.

I found my worst-case scenario with stubs was only around 300
millivolts. Comforting.

The measurements were not hard to do.  I wrote this all up but wasn't
able to find it for you in a google search a minute ago. It may be in
the archives of this list.

As a strictly WAG, I would think you will find minimal or no problems
if you use stubs and 100 w with even a modest separation. The
polarization difference helps you.

Jerry W4UK