[RTTY] SO2R, small lot?

Robert Jonsson tf3tty at internet.is
Wed Jul 26 18:02:18 EDT 2006

Hi.
I was monitoring 14.345 mhz in a rtty contest on my radio when the contest
station was sending using 350 watts, My radio died. And the fuse blew.
It was too expensive to fix it so I got me a new radio. Kenwood ts870, in a
way was was very happy that my radio died. The kenwood is much better
73 de tf3tty