[RTTY] The other guy's TX is reversed

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Jul 26 23:02:03 EDT 2006

When you hit the PTT when your transceiver is in FSK mode it, may transmit either a mark or a space. Then when you close the FSK input, you will shift to the opposite tone. The manufacturers can't seem to agree whether an "open FSK input" is mark or space.

73 de Bob - K0RC

P.S. I've got a Flescher TU-170 including manuals for sale. Looks like new. The WU Model 100 is long gone!

Message: 11