[RTTY] Arrived Swains Island

Tom Moore wx4tm at tm-moore.com
Thu Jul 27 17:20:35 EDT 2006

ah hah, if I could simulate the QSO's, I could also simulate having the
756's etc..
hmmmmm... now that we've done that.. we'll simulate an on line, updated real
time via satellite, internet log and while we're at it set a simulated
dxpedition record by one opr of 67,200 Q's in the simulated week (7 days) on
the island (its real, the island, that is). I forgot, there were really 4
756proIII's.. and I'm now running SO4R.. maintaining a Q rate of 400 pr hr
(100 pr hr each radio) 24/7. I've simulated that I need no sleep, breaks or
food (only my favorite coconut beverage), fanned and fired by the local
..... guess I better stop there.. my imagination is getting carried away..

ok ok I just wanted to lighten things up a bit

73 Tom