[RTTY] HELP please

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 31 12:06:27 EDT 2006

Last Thursday I worked YU6AO on RTTY at 0012z. Turned off the rig as usual.
The next morning when I tried to work some RTTY, I was unable to do so. I
use a MARK-5 FIELD; RigBlaster Plus; I have DigiPan, MMTTY, N1MM with MMTTY
engine and MixW using AFSK on the HD and have been using them for the past
year.
I can receive ok.
When I hit  TX, the program appears to be sending,  the RigBlaster green
light comes on,  the rig goes into TX, but there is no signal going out.
I have gone over the rig many times and can't find a setting that is off.
I checked the computer ands it says COM 1, that I have used for years and
only used for RTTY/PSK31, is working properly.
I have checked all the digital programs and they are all set on COM 1
When I try N1MM Logger ( ver 6.7.1 ) and check the com port I get this
message " Error opening port 1."
I have looked at all I know to check and can't find out what to fix. Not
sure if the computer program, the RigBlaster or the Mark-5 is the problem.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I need to do to correct this ?  It was
working fine one day and not the next. Boy, do I miss my old Paragon,
Kantronics TNC and the DOS CT and WF1B programs. They worked all the time
every time.  All suggestions appreciated.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net