[RTTY] ANARTS - Commitee?

VE2RYY ve2ryy at globetrotter.net
Sun Jun 4 17:11:10 EDT 2006

That is the same here, I wont take part of this contest. Here is the reason,
I received last year a certificate, for first place in VE2....with the call
VE2RRY instead of RYY. I sent three e-mails to be able to have the call
corrected on the certificate....
I never received an answer....
I offered to return the certificate, and have another one with the right
call...VE2RYY...not RRY..
Nothing received....
I will not be in this contest anymore........
NOEL ve2ryy