[RTTY] ANARTS - Commitee?

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn at nexgo.de
Mon Jun 5 12:17:43 EDT 2006

Hi Friends,

during the last months I sent a few emails to the contest manager pointing
him on a few errors in the published results of 2005. I have not expected
any response from him.

Just one example only (checked 05-June-2005 ~15 UTC) ..

   RESULTS OF A.N.A.R.T.S. WORLD WIDE RTTY CONTEST 2005
   CATEGORY A - SINGLE OPERATOR
        CALL    GRAND            QSO           VK
   POSN SIGN    TOTAL     QSO'S PT'S MULTI'S BONUS CTY CONT  AWARD
   274  IZ8DWH     454,572     143   1,242   61       0   I  6     -
   286  IZ8DWH     396,825     165   1,221   65       0   I  5     -

The contest manager Colin Davis VK2CTD is providing questionable and
definitive wrong ANARTS 2005 results. Consequence: I have removed
the ANARTS Contest from the "RTTY World Ranking List".

See you all in Friedrichshafen, Germany, June 23th-25th during
the "HAM RADIO".

73 de Waldemar DK3VN