[RTTY] ANARTS

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 17:14:18 EDT 2006

PLEASE EVERYONE TAKE PART IN ANARTS, I GOT STUCK WITH SEVENTY SIX CONFIRMED COUNTRIES FOR DXCC RTTY IN LOTW AND NOT MOVING.
  I NEED JUST TWENTY FOUR MORE COUNTRIES TO COMPLETE DXCC.
  RTTY RULES!
  SEE YOU ALL IN ANARTS!

Graham <graham at m5aav.org.uk> wrote:
  If one is genuinely agrieved with the 'behaviour' of the adjudicators,
might I suggest that rather than boycotting the contest, one takes part
- after all we *all* love RTTY Contesting, and then do not submit an
entry. [although keep it handy]

If the adjudicators start to notice a lot of unmatched QSO's, and are
any good at their task, they will seek out those big, missing, logs -
and then is the time to 'shout' or explain why, when you have a valid
e-mail address perhaps.

However, one must [should] still try to be polite.

I often take part in contests [of all sorts], and do not consider it
worth making a submission only to get asked for a log as I have appeared
in 50 others.

73 Graham M5AAV....who will be around.

--
Graham Ridgeway M5AAV