[RTTY] RTTY WAS

Dave Cole (NK7Z/NNN0RDO) dave at nk7z.net
Mon Jun 12 20:52:30 EDT 2006

I also need ME MT

Thanks,
Dave
NK7Z/NNN0RDO
http://www.nk7z.net

No man is an island-- Much as we may feel and act as individuals, our race
is a single organism, always growing and branching -- which must be pruned
regularly to be healthy. This necessity need not be argued; anyone with eyes
can see than any organism which grows without limit always dies in its own
poisons. The only rational; question is whether pruning is done before or
after birth.  --Lazarus Long