[RTTY] European PSK Club - EPC

euroradio euroradio at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 13 07:18:26 EDT 2006

Hi Jim,

thanks very much for your offer! Yes, we do have a list of EPC members. It grows every day. We have issued 139 certificates so far, and I have got a dozen of new applications today. All six continents are presented already. I will send you a full list stright away, and if you don't mind, I can send you updated lists further on.

73 de MM0DFV
Jurij

=Hello Jurij,
=
=If there is a list of member numbers and callsigns, I can add an
=award module to DX4WIN to track members worked.  I will need the complete list.
=
=73 - Jim AD1C
=