[RTTY] ANARTS ZL2AMI SOST

Bob Stewart rstewart at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jun 14 23:47:58 EDT 2006

           ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: ZL2AMI
Operator(s): ZL2AMI
Station: ZL2AMI

Class: SOST HP
QTH: Quartz Hill
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:          0              0      0
   40:      129       5175    50
   20:      346     13615    67
   15:        71        2431   26
   10:          0               0     0
Total:      546     21221  143  Continents = 6
Total Score = 18,209,718

Comments:

Score includes 2100 VK bonus points.

The first day was very slow, but things picked up later in the contest.
Evenso the QSO rate was very low. Quartz Hill was hit by severe gale force
winds and driving rain which caused rain static on the big 300m long Vee
beams, knocking out copy on 40m at critical times. The wind was recorded at
145Km/ph on a nearby hill top. Several antennas were damaged, see
www.zl6qh.com for details. Phil GU0SUP was worked on 40m and 20m, but Phil
was not my GU0 mult for 20m, welcome to Colin MU0FAL and thanks for the
mult.

My log has been uploaded to LoTW and I thank those who have also put their
logs on LoTW as I have recently qualified for RTTY DXCC via LoTW.

73

Bob