[RTTY] USB addin cards for sale

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Thu Jun 15 15:02:25 EDT 2006

Your never too thin, never have enough money, nor ever have enough ports!

I have 2 pci cards with extra USB ports for the 'portly disavataged'.
One card had 3 USB ports
Other has 4 USB ports.
Both plug into open PCI slots and are available for additional USB devices.
Such as....a microhamKEYER, mouse, printer, etc.

Give me a donation to cover UPS shipping and a bit extra.

First come, first served.
You can send the money after you receive the card(s) and confirm they work.

Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.