[RTTY] ANARTS Log - Question

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 08:37:14 EDT 2006

Hello:
  Do I have to make separate Logs for each band, or Cabrillo Log for the whole Contest would be good enough, plus Summary Sheet?
  Last year I did email single band Logs, according to AA5AU instructions, but 2006 Rules do not say anything about sending the logs band by band.
  Thank you
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D