[RTTY] Friedrichshafen

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Mon Jun 26 13:36:14 EDT 2006

Hello all,

What a weekend! For those of you that have never been (especially our W/VE
friends), it was an exceptional weekend, attended by many well-known RTTY
ops.

I just wanted to say thankyou to all those I met in person, as it was a real
pleasure. The RTTY dinner on the Friday evening was excellent, and thankyou
to those that organised this.

If you want to go next year, check out Waldemar's website (DK3VN) at
http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/ and follow the links for
Friedrichshafen, and then the help for 1st time travellers.
If you are thinking about going next year, you will need to get a room
booked by mid-February at the latest, and flights shortly after that.

73 de Phil GU0SUP