[RTTY] Open Ukraine RTTY Championship contest software question

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Thu Mar 2 23:05:57 EST 2006

The first couple of download tries resulted in the .dll being corrupted and not extracting
to Writelog/Programs which resulted in the same 'file not found' error you received.

I finally got it and did the register but changed the line to read:
C:\\WINDOWS\System32\regsvr32.exe C:\WriteLog\Programs\URRTTY.dll <Enter>

I got a message saying the registration was successful.
Attempting to start and select Ukrainian RTTY Championships from the list resulted in an
indecipherable error message and no program.

Guess I'll skip the contest.