[RTTY] MixW on RTTY

Thomas Giella KN4LF flcyclone at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 4 10:20:19 EST 2006

Lloyd,
Here are the directions to imbed MMTTY into MixW:

Go up top in the software and click on "Mode" and then click on "RTTY".

box.

In the "Additional modes" window enter RTTY in the first  box on the left
and MMTTY in the second box. Check the "Run external program" box, then in
the "Pathname" box surf the path to the MMTY engine in your MixW folder by
clicking on the button with the three ... on it.

When you are ready to run the MMTTY engine go to "Mode", Additional modes
and click on RTTY (MTTY) and the MMTTY engine will come up.

I presume that you can surf the MMTY loggings path into the MixW2.log file
under "Configure" up top and then "Personal Data" but am not sure about that
part.

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
Grid Square EL97AW