[RTTY] MixW on RTTY

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 14:42:24 EST 2006

On 3/4/06, Thomas Giella KN4LF <flcyclone at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> I always use AFSK personally due to use of multiple digital modes but as FSK
> is an issue with your rig MMTTY should be able to handle it. Surely I would
> think that someone on this list uses FSK with MMTTY and can clarify.

MMTTY has no problem with FSK.  You just need to tell it how to key on
the Misc tab of the setup screen (assumes you have the HW necessary to
do the keying!).

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin