[RTTY] K3VOA

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 6 13:43:59 EST 2006

Trying again to post this to the RTTY reflector.

73, Ed
K3IXD

Dick,
cc: W3DQ and RTTY contest reflector

In the mid 90's I, and a couple of others , put K3VOA on (SSB/CW) for
several ARRL 10m contests since DC was a multiplier. Now days you have to
be a VOA  employee to be admitted to the building.

W3DQ is trying hard to get DC added as a multiplier in contests. He is also
a DC resident but not a VOA  employee. I know W3DQ would appreciate all the
support others can provide to make DC a contest multiplier.

DC is always rare and I found out that the DX really enjoys a QSO with VOA.

73, Ed
K3IXD