[RTTY] After the contest...

Mark Perrin mperrin at ordata.com
Tue Mar 7 17:15:31 EST 2006

Tnx for posting your story, Paolo.  When someone posts a story on their
contest ops in Italian or some other language, then they can critique
you.  Just amazed by your rate and final qso count; great job!

Not sure why Shelby could not let it go at that - interested in what great
contestors have to say.

My software sometimes acts up and only discover it when looking over the
log post contest.  One's standards are one's standards, and no more; nuff said?

73, Mark N7MQ