[RTTY] 160 Band Plan/RTTY On 160

Thomas Giella KN4LF flcyclone at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 14 23:54:43 EST 2006

Bill the boat on this thread sailed about two weeks ago and I doubt that
anyone on this e-list wants to hear anything further about it.

As far as I'm concerned no good deed goes unpunished, so I will never again
be an advocate for anything in the ham radio hobby. If the majority are
happy being trampled on by a minority special interest group then so be it.

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
Grid Square EL97AW
kn4lf at arrl.net