[RTTY] New Yahoo eGroup OLIVIA_MFSK

Thomas Giella KN4LF flcyclone at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 17 15:48:09 EST 2006

I have created a new digital mode Yahoo eGroup called OLIVIA_MFSK. The
website is located at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/olivia_mfsk and all
interested parties are welcome to join. Please spread the word about the new
eGroup.

This is a politically incorrect eGroup that respects freedom of speech and
allows both sides of an issue to be heard.

Membership requires approval to keep out spammers but thereafter all posts
will be unmoderated. This only my second foray into the creation of a Yahoo
eGroup but hopefully I have set it up correctly. However if anyone sees
anything amiss or not working please advise me at your soonest.

Last thing if anyone can think of a good image to place in the description
area of the main page please email it to me or tell me where I can find it.

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
Grid Square EL97AW
kn4lf at arrl.net