[RTTY] [3830] BARTG

Anthony (N2KI) n2ki at amsat.org
Mon Mar 20 07:49:25 EST 2006

Jerry, Shelby,

I'm sure glad too that others have seen the very strange propagation.
Having just installed a new system here, I have to admit there were points
during the contest I was questioning my own sanity. I'm not sure how many
times I reached for the feed through block to make sure things were actually
connected. Propagation from the North East on 20 seemed to be
unidirectional. 40 was so-so, however the TY called me and also TA1DX on 40.
That was enlightening.  Great to print both of you.  See Ya !

Tony - N2KI
SYSOP - N2KI DX CLUSTER
dxc.n2ki.com:7300
RF Gateway 145.650