[RTTY] [Fwd: BARTG N5ZM SOSB/40 HP]

Earl n5zm at arrl.net
Mon Mar 20 10:27:58 EST 2006

                     BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: N5ZM
Operator(s): N5ZM
Station: N5ZM

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 7

    80:
    40:  217      16         16
    20:
    15:
    10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  217      16         16  Continents = 4  Total Score = 27,776

Club: Samples Kontest Klub

Comments:

First contest with new station setup. New computer and new installation of
microKEYER. Experienced several lockups running Writelog with MMTTY. Also had
problems with SB Audigy sound card, it kept closing the linein connection. I
had to disable the SB in Device Manager and go back to the integrated sound. I
guess I still have some work to do getting it all to work.

Lots of rain and QRN here this weekend and some intentional CW QRM made copy
difficult at times. Thanks to all who stayed with me while I was asking for
repeats. Hope to see you in the next one.

Earl N5ZM..

Earl F. Smith - N5ZM
PO Box 20065
White Hall, AR  71612-0065