[RTTY] VA1CHP BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Wolf, DL6JZ dl6jz at t-online.de
Wed Mar 22 01:08:11 EST 2006

Hi Rich,

I sent my log to the contest sponsor yesterday and made a remark that
the 10 characters for the call field in their cabrillo template are not
enough for regular calls like EA7/DG9FK/P.

John, GW4SKA, answered that there will be no reduction of the points
because of shortened calls due to the missing place in the cabrillo format.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ