[RTTY] Dayton RTTY Forum

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 18:54:12 EST 2006

Yes, I was going to leave on Sunday morning also, but now have to change plans and stay, unless the Date and time of RTTY forum would be moved to Saturday or so.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

Barry <w2up at mindspring.com> wrote:
  Only problem with Sunday is a lot of people are leaving first thing in
the morning (myself included). CU guys at the Contest Suite in the
Crowne Plaza.
73,
Barry W2UP

Shelby Summerville wrote:
> Announcing the 2006 Dayton Hamvention, RTTY forum
> Date: Sunday May 21
> Time: 10:00-11:30
> Location: Room 5
>
> No need to choose which forum to attend, as there are no other "conflicting"
> , contesting/DX, forums scheduled, in this time slot! This is your chance to
> learn, from some of the best, everything you always wanted to know, and were
> afraid to ask, about RTTY contesting! Charlie, KI5XP, will have a
> presentation about his operations from W5WMU superstation. Ed, W0YK will
> present, and explain his ability to average 100+ per hour, for 24 hours, as
> P49X, during the 2006 RTTY Roundup. Both these presentations, will be 30 +/-
> minutes, in length, leaving some time for a Q/A session, not necessarily
> limited to just RTTY contesting. Anyone interested in participating in the
> "A" portion of the Q/A session please let me know, privately.
> I suggest, as a "social" gathering point, the Super Suite, located at the
> Crowne Plaza. Usually, there is plenty of room, prior to, and during, the DX
> dinner, on Friday evening, and the contesting dinner, on Saturday evening.
> Afterward, it fills quickly! Those planning to attend either/both of those
> functions will only have a few feet to walk, and the "social" activities,
> last well into the night. Not only is this a great place to "meet, and put a
> face to many of the call that have printed on your screen", but also
> exchange stories and ideas.
>
> C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Barry Kutner, W2UP
Newtown, PA