[RTTY] WRITELOG - NEED HELP! - PROBLEM SOLVED!

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 09:56:07 EST 2006

Hi to all:
  Now my Problem is Completely Solved and MMTTY Alone is working fine as well.
  Thanks to Joe, W4TV and Phil, GU0SUP.
  This was easy (well, is is always easy if you know what to do:)
  Anyway, There is a window in MMTTY when you go to check TX, where I saw "00" address in that window.
  I replaced it with "64" and right away my MMTTY saw the frequency.
  I highly recommend DF4OR Program in order to check if your Radio talks with the Computer, easy and helpfull stuff.
  ..I was going to get rid of PRO-3, now will keep it (for awhile), it works good in RTTY mode with TPF filters.
  Still, Kenwood-570DG looks to me more Solid, never had these issues with WL and MMTTY.
  Thanks to all and see you in EA RTTY Contest.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

Andrei Nevis <v49a at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hello Fellas:
  THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL!
  I got it FIXED - everything is just fine!
  VE3ESH - Ian is the Winner, he sent me to the right Direction.
  What I did: I changed the address from 6F to 64 AND SAVED IT, then turned off and on the Radio and restarted Computer... END of Story!
Ufff... But MMTTY is still not seeing the Frequency if stand ALONE, darn.
  73's to All and Thank you guys again.
  de Andrei EW1AR-NP3D
Andrei Nevis <v49a at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello group:
I need Help.
I am using WL and MMTTY for RTTY. It did work FB for awhile.
Recently, I played with some programms and, suddenly when I came back to Writelog, I saw that it DOES NOT READ the Frequency, Mode - just shows NO Rig.
RTTY transmitting is OK, CW is also OK.
I can put manually the Freq and FSK Mode but this is it.
I am using ICOM-PRO-3 with CI-V Interface.
I tried another program, like HB9DRV DELUXE - IT Does read the frequency, no problem.
I did CI-V Test by DF4OR - it works FB, read the frequency and Mode.
MMTTY also - Transmit RTTY but NO Frequency reading.
I checked every ICOM Radio in Setup with All Baud Rates - nothing whatsoever.
I reinstalled WL - did not help.
I connect Kenwood instead - works Super right away.
Please help!
Thank you
73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D