[RTTY] EA RTTY Test/Feld Hell Yahoo eGroup

Thomas Giella KN4LF flcyclone at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 17:32:45 EST 2006

First let me say that I am really looking forward to working my first real
"keep score" RTTY contest tomorrow. I've been working up to this moment for
one year and hopefully this will be the beginning of many.

As far as the new Feld Hell Yahoo eGroup, like my OLIVIA_MFSK eGroup I
started it as there was a need for one that respects freedom of speech. One
that allows both sides of an issue to be addressed, with no politically
correct favoritism, editing or deleting like occurs on the Topband
Contesting Dot Com Reflector, as an example. As moderator of these eGroups I
don't decide for the membership what they should read or should not read or
think. In the first few hours of the new eGroup creation I've already gotten
35 new members.

I already belong to the Feld Hell Club, I'm #FH141.

--... ...--,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
Grid Square EL97AW