[RTTY] ANARTS - Commitee?

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn at nexgo.de
Tue May 9 07:28:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

anyone here from the ANARTS - Commitee? Please get in touch with me!

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 I have received the ANARTS Results 2005. Because
I found mistakes and questionable entries in the results I asked
Colin VK2CTD via his email address ctdavies at bigpond.net.au about
a new and corrected result list. No response until now! Meanwhile a few
questionable entries are corrected in the list (http://www.anarts.com.au/),
but the mistakes (double entries) are still there. On Mon, 24 Apr 2006
I sent a second email to Colin VK2CTD, but have not received any response
from him and the result lists are not corrected until now (Tue, 9 May 2005).

Because of the questionable result list I have to remove this contest from
the "RTTY World Rank List" in the next few days ...!  :-(

73 de Waldemar DK3VN
--
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/
TMC http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/