[RTTY] $$$$$$ Collector

py2xb at integral.com.br py2xb at integral.com.br
Sat Nov 4 08:53:48 EST 2006

I did not read the original message. I just have to say that Steve
returned a card to me in less than a month. I just sent SASE with enough
postage.
I would like to take the opportunity and thanks him for the qso on 80m
during WAE. It was not a valid contest contact for him. He picked me up
because I insisted too much.
For me it is a ham spirit.

Fred PY2XB