[RTTY] Ukraine Contest

Graham Ridgeway m5aav at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 6 11:19:06 EST 2006

Information now received...........

******************************

Hello Graham,

GR> I am trying to submit my entry for the Ukraine DX Contest, and am
GR> getting no response from the robot .  Others are having the same
GR> problem.

I'm think here is no any robot on UKR-DX Contest e-mail, just wait few
days, possible logs receiving operator have too much job, because many
logs are come this days. Lets QRX 3-4days, if no answer, try again.

You can also contact URDXC committee at:

Vladimir F Latyshenko  m_uy5zz at a-teleport.com  (uy5zz)