[RTTY] Answering CQ's

DieselCar at aol.com DieselCar at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 13:14:09 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/1/2006 6:34:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jds at twistedoak.com writes:

At 02:28  PM 10/1/2006, Bill Coleman wrote:

>On Oct 1, 2006, at 5:09 PM, Tom  Osborne wrote:
>
>> 1.  Put the guys call in first, then  our call twice?
>> 2.  Don't put the other guys call in at all  and just send our call?

Hi Bill,

While RTTY Contesting, I am S & P about 95% of the time.  I use  #2.
However,  as someone has mentioned,  there is times  when two stations on the same
frequency calling CQ.  If one or  both is needed as a multiplier then I use #1,

A previous reply may have indicated the same.  However, my memory is
"shorter than you know what"!

ue Rick W4UEF